Ah! Poets, they work wonder with words. Obviously this is not comparable to real poetry, but I hope you do enjoy my scribblings! 💕
- The Rosy Human –On why humans need as much care and love as does a rose
- Let Us! –Because we need to understand that a 65 hour work week is not what we need to feel happy
- A for Apple, B for Ball -Apathy and education, not a healthy mix!
- Syria, come back –We wish Syria, and others like Syria come back to the world
- The Brother Who died Twice -Why there exists no bond like that of a brother and sister
- A Utopia –My idea of a perfect world
- Why be Afraid of Ghosts? – We need to make love, not war
- A Paradise? – What’s greed done to our Earth?
- By the river – Nature sets us free